1.28.2007

How NOT to impress a girl

* Get her number Tuesday; call Thursday and then Saturday (when she doesn't answer either time).
* Be vague. Is it a date or isn't it?
* Not have a plan. Calling to say, "Hey, some friends and I are going to dinner and a movie. Do you want to come?" is fine. When you have to make multimple calls about what movie you're seeing and at what time, there's a problem.
* Ask her things like, "So, do you stare off into space like that a lot?"
* Call yourself Mikey when you're 30 years old and attending a family ward.
* Leave her at her car with, "So you should call me sometime during the week and we can hang out again." She should not do any such thing.

There are a billion more ways to not impress a girl, but this list is a sampling of my evening. Seriously, there has to be a better way to get married besides dating.

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

I had a guy ask me out via text message once. He was hot and I liked him. But, the date he wanted me to go on was 15 AFTER I got the text. And, I was very unimpressed.