4.24.2007

I'm the girl you never get just quite what you see

Because I liked Mike's list so much, I decided to create a list of my own. With no further ado, 20 things you may or may not know about Mindy:
1. I have kissed a grand total of 2 boys.
2. I (along with my sister) take after my dad's side of the family. However, I have been declared the spitting image of great grandmothers on both sides.
3. I am quite often happier alone than with large groups of people, but too much alone time makes me depressed.
4. When I was in high school, I thought Harrison Ford the most attractive man alive. Cary Grant would have won, but he was dead.
5. My best friend still likes to tell the story of how sometime during my sophomore year of college, I became a girl.
6. I give off a very shy, quiet first impression. Good friends know the trick is to get me to shut up.
7. My faith grounds me and gives me purpose, even when I only have the "desire to believe."
8. Starting even as young as junior high, I have always identified more with adults than my peers.
9. I have been fired. I do not recommend the experience to anyone.
10. I dislike tomatoes and avacadoes plain, but I love salsa and guacamole.
11. I adamantly deny I am a runner, despite that 13.1 mile insanity last month.
12. Though I know my own self worth, I can be very insecure.
13. I moved to California for the ocean.
14. I write short stories in response to large amounts of emotion, good or bad.
15. I can't say no.
16. I genuinely try to be nice to everyone.
17. I am a perfectionist who also knows when to let go.
18. Calling people on the phone makes me nervous.
19. I have very few regrets.
20. The "Bolero" from Moulin Rouge! is probably my favorite song ever (and that's saying a lot, because I really like music).

No comments: