4.17.2007

I can't spell VW but I got a Porche


Today I learned what it's like to be a blonde. No, I didn't dye my hair.

I got oogled.

I was walking across the courtyard to get my grilled cheese sandwhich. There were two men who I assume had been talking. However, as I got close, they gave that up. I looked at the first, half-smiled in acknowledgement, and looked down like any self-respecting American. But I could tell he was still looking. When I looked up again, he most certainly was. He watched me all the way into the resturant, despite me talking to my male coworker.

So that's what that feels like. Creepy, a little grossed out, and awkward.

I think I'll stick with being a brunette.

2 comments:

Saule Cogneur said...

Yeah, men are creepy...across the board.

Unknown said...

Men ogle all types of women. I just don't think you notice that often. If it's any consolation, I've never ogled you, and will not til marriage... unless it's to another woman, which is likely, in which case I will never ogle you.