3.26.2007

Dear boys...

She might not be interested in you if...
She's been busy for the past two months (every time you call).
When she says she's busy, she doesn't suggest rescheduling.
You get her answering machine more often than you get her.
She never returns your calls.
She would rather stare out the car window than carry on a conversation with you.
She spends thirty minutes polling the post-FHE crowd for ways to get you to stop calling.


And after all that, I still didn't get anything I could use. I ended up just texting him :( Why do I always attact the creepy/socially inept ones? And why won't he just take the hint?

2 comments:

Ali B. said...

Most of them are creepy and socially inept. Sorry!

Mindy said...

I kinda already figured that.
The new solution is to a) act really girly (talk about how I just got my nails done, my eyebrows waxed, etc.) or b)profess to being a staunch republican. Since b is pretty true, now all I have to do is find a way to bring up politics the next time I'm over. :)