8.07.2008

I don't want to grow up...

I had an absolutely fantastic birthday. My momma sent me a wonderful birthday box that included the massaging pillow I picked out at Christmas (the reminders every month or so didn't hurt). At work I got a birthday bagel for breakfast and lunch at Lucille's. But the day really started at 5 when I left work for Disneyland. Best. Idea. Ever.

I got a nifty little happy birthday button, which meant that everyone wished me a happy birthday. This included ride operators, custodians, and even a few random park guests. If you have gutsy, persistent friends, the button can even help get you on rides faster. And forget blowing out candles; I got to wish on fireworks. So yeah. Great day.

Yesterday I was wearing another birthday present: a cute teal polo shirt.


Except I caught a side glance of myself in the bathroom and really saw this:


Apparently 10+ years later, nothing has changed besides the braces.

1 comment:

Saule Cogneur said...

HA HA. I have a couple shirts from my childhood, I should wear them more often.