1.02.2008

One year older and wiser too

Things I have learned recently:
1. Flying with the flu is definitely not fun. But hey, you can give your seatmates a funny story to tell their grandchildren.
2. Wyoming is windy and cold.
3. I am a hazard to myself. In the course of a week at home, I had a bruise on my knee from Mom's steering wheel, bruises from ice skates, and a blister from my walking shoes. My sister says I should stay in bed to prevent further injury.
4. Sewing is still a very frustrating process.
5. Car batteries are not meant to last 6 years. Also, if they are that old and you leave your car sitting around undriven for 10 days, the battery will die. Hooray for Dad and AAA.
6. Disneyland with a ton of people and no fireworks isn't much fun. Watching the ball drop on TV with a tub of Ben & Jerry's is much better.
7. Candy-coated peanuts and banana mints are not a balanced meal.

2 comments:

Ali B. said...

Banana Mints?!? What the...

Mindy said...

Banana mints is what my dad calls yellow Meltaway Mints from Hickory Farms. The name sorta stuck around our house.