11.16.2008

Where the streets have no name

I saw more of California this weekend than I ever wanted to. See?


View Larger Map

We were headed home from a camping trip and got horribly, horribly stuck because of two separate wildfires. For those not familiar with the area, we should have been able to take the 91 to the 55, which would have taken about 30 minutes from where we got stopped. Instead, we spent 2.5 hours driving all around Diamond Bar, La Habra, and I don't know where else, nor do I want to know.

Aside from that, it was an absolutely splendid weekend hanging out with friends around a campfire, climbing over rocks, and taking lots of pictures.




Yep, it was worth it.

3 comments:

Nakki said...

I like the last pic. And yeah...Scott relayed the trip conversations to me yesterday. Hope it wasn't to painful! We took a different route, but still added more time than necessary to our trip. It was fun. And your pics turned out great. I used one on my blog. No worries...I make sure to reference you :) Thanks!

Saule Cogneur said...

Ick ick and more ick to the driving part. I probably would have had to stick a pencil up my nose to keep from going insane.

Cool pics though!

a.k.a. Suga Jones said...

Your photos are really good. Are you a photographer?