2.03.2008

i just do what the voices tell me to

So a lot of people have been giving me advice recently. I'm not complaining--their advice comes out of love, and in most cases, I have asked for it directly. But now their contradictions and cross-examinations are buzzing around my head. I'm inclined to give some bits of advice more creedence than others, but if I get any more (and I know I will), the voices may just start to take over.

However, it has occurred to me that there is one source that will always be right. He always has my best interests at heart, and He definitely knows what he's doing. And so long as I'm not out on some street corner hawking my wares, I know that I'm not really going to screw up my life.

Everything turns out all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.

1 comment:

Saule Cogneur said...

Isn't it great how everyone knows what's best for you better than you do? Obviously, the are delusional. Except for me of course :)....